Friday, November 12, 2010

And.. Here I Go!

Hello Everybody!

Blogs are something that have frightened me for a while now.. but I've finally decided to kick those fears to the curb and just start typing already! Something that has helped me is that my bff is writing as well! We are the partners in crime type but when we get together and chat it usually is the two of us scattering through each others closets and putting together outfits, watching Audrey Hepburn movies(or any classic for that matter), and buying our usual half all meat/half vegetarian pizza (the pizza place must love when they get our call)

A little about myself: I am 20 years old, I am absolutely addicted to nail polish, perfume, fashion and business. 

Nail polish is lovely. I believe there is a world of opportunities! It can add a pop of color to any outfit. I will try any color nail polish and the brighter the better usually!  
My perfume addiction also runs quite deep.. I usually stick to anything fruity sweet candyish and or a fruity floral.
Fashion is something I always love but I tend to read more about it than actually do. I love reading about the latest trends and then making them my own.

This blog will probably consist of our obsessions of the moment, some hauls, nail polish, perfume, clothes, music and any other randomness we can throw in.


Thank you all for reading and I hope you all enjoy..
More to come soon
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment