Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lazy, Lazy Nights

Hello Folks,

As I sit here watching MTV(why do they even call is that anymore?) while eating all dressed crispers(yum), I am trying not to put my Lush Lemony Flutter on for the 5th time today. Yes, dear whoever is out there I am distracting myself from this stuff by eating..not good.. and yes I promise it actually is that addicting.

I have only lately discovered the wonders of Lush. For those of you who are in the dark like me, Lush is a handmade cosmetic company that uses fruit and vegetables, essential oils, and synthetic ingredients in all products produced. They have a wonderful selection of soaps, bath bombs, showers jellies, hair care and anything else you could possibly imagine. They also do not test on animals and only do their testing on volunteers which is excellent.

Now I have not tried to many products from Lush but I am planning to buy many many more. I will probably spend so much at Lush that I will eventually become part owner of the company. So far I have only tired Lemony Flutter and their Bubble Gum Lip Scrub but I am planning on ordering some of their most famous products like Honey..I washed the kids, Rockstar and a few others.. If any of you have any recommendations please let me know.

So..for today I have this cannot life without product. Lemony Flutter is a Cuticle Butter and it says on the packaging that it can be used to repair dry cuticles, dry elbows, toes and heels. I mainly use it for my cuticles and it works amazingly! It leaves my cuticles moisturized and happy which makes me extremely estatic! It has a thick consistency and smells a little bit like Pinesol which is fine with me because I love everything lemon. Lemony Flutter also comes in the classic Lush black pots which comes with a nice amount(45g to be exact) of product and has the sticker on the bottom with the expiry date along with a picture of the person who made the product. Thank you Nic.. you did a wonderful job on my Lemony Flutter.

That is all for now so I'm going to get back to my MTV and crispers. Thanks for reading!

xox
Poms

Song of the day- Stuck on you-Sugarland
Nail Polish of the day- Lincon Park After Dark- OPI
Perfume- Midnight Fantasy- Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment