Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Greetings


Greetings World Wide Web!

I must say that I’m a little disappointed that there wasn’t some blogging welcoming committee of some sort; you know, a banner would pop up with a warm welcome message. Maybe even an electronic basket of muffins. Oh well, a girl can dream.

As this is my first official post, let me introduce myself; my name is Pins. The camera does not love me, in fact I’m pretty sure it has taken a hit out on me, and my voice would cause small children to cry if heard on the radio. With such limited options, I’ve decided to try out blogging with my wonderful friend Ashlee. Hey, if every old lady and her dog can have one, why can’t we?

 In all honesty, I have no idea where I’m going to go with this but I think that’s the whole point. Who will read this and will they even enjoy it is also something I can say I’m not worried about. Basically, I’ll most likely end up writing out my mundane life and if ya don’t like it, sorry I can’t be cooler.

Pins   

No comments:

Post a Comment