Thursday, November 25, 2010

First Time: American Apparel Nail Polish

Hey Guys!

Whats on the go! Same ol going on here. I'm watching 10 things I hate about you-I think? I think i missed out on something cuz this show seems alright. There is this actor on right now who seems extremely familiar though and I cannot figure it out so I may have to change the channel HA!

So I was checking out my local mall today and American Apparel just opened there. I have heard plenty of good stuff about their nail polish so when I seen it I finally had to check it out. I picked up "Berry" because it looked unlike anything I have in my collection.

To start I love the shape of the bottle- the shape makes it quite easy to store compared to say *cough* Nicole nail polish(disclaimer: I do like Nicole nail polish just not the bottle shape). Now back to American Apparel nail polish.. I find the brush is good quality and is in the middle of an OPI brush and a China Glaze brush.

The nail polish is a little runny which has it's pros and cons. I'm a slow nail polish painter so the polish is slightly dry before I'm finished the nail which makes the polish come out uneven, but I like how this nail polish is a bit watery so the nail isn't dry in between each stroke. On the downside I was not expecting it to be so watery so it almost floated off the brush onto my coffee table and I flooded my nail bed. But once all that misery was over with it was all good!

The color reminds me of vampires.. which, although there is the twilight and true blood phenomenon going on, this usually doesn't happen to me. Berry is the perfect shade for winter and is good with my favorite winter color (grey). Is it bad that I wear clothes to match my nail polish?

So here's my little rant on American Apparel nail polish. It is 5 stars for me!

Chow for now!
xox
Poms

Song of the Day: What's My Name-Rihanna Ft. Drake
Nail Polish of the Day: Berry-American Apparel
Perfume of the Day: Midnight Fantasy- Britney Spears (I'm addicted!)

P.S- If anybody out there is reading.. and noticed my nail polish in the pictures doesn't match up with my NPOTD in the post it's because I took the pictures a few days earlier~

No comments:

Post a Comment