Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Must Haves: Revlon Superlustrous Lipgloss!

Hello people!

How's everything? It's been a while.. Pins and I have been swamped with homework and all that jazz but here I am with one of my favorite new products I have tried. So, first of all, I would like to say that lipgloss is one of my favorites in my makeup stash. Applying lipgloss can be very addicting, it makes me feel especially pretty and I find it can brighten up my face.

I picked up Revlon Superlustrous in Peach Petal, Lilac Pastelle, Coral Reef and Pink Pop .These lipgloss are the most pigmented and moisturizing I have ever had. Since I bought these, I feel like I do no need another lipgloss ever again. My collection is complete! The packaging is classy and chic- I love reaching for these because it looks like I paid a ton of money for them but at $8 they were a steal. The lasting power of these are amazing! The color dims down after 4 hours or so but by the end of the day there is still a hint of color on my lips.

Peach Pop is a shimmery light peach color which would complement any skin tone like all most of these. I wear peach pop when I have a bright outfit on or when I put on colorful eyeshadow.

Lilac Pastelle is a popular color which I'm sure a lot of you have heard of. Personally this one does not suit my skin tone as much as the other ones so this is my least favorite.

Next up I have the two which are the most summer-ish of the bunch. Coral Reef and Pink Pop are extremely bright colors. I wear these when I don't feel like putting on eyeshadow and want a pop of color incorporated in my outfit.

The only problem I have with these is the smell. Although they don't have the best smell ever that definitely won't stop me from using them. Do you guys have a favorite lipgloss? Let me know!

xox



Song of the day: Stuttering-Fefe Dobson
Nail Polish of the day: Ingrid-China Glaze
Perfume of the day: Midnight Fantasy-Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment