Monday, November 22, 2010

Outfit Of The Day

Casual Fall
This is the first edition of Outfit of the Day(OOTD).. This may consist of outfits we have actually wore or outfits that we come up with! Pins and I have creative ideas and we enjoy different styles so we will be able to give you readers(wherever you are) a good variety of outfits!
Since it is getting chilly where I live I tried to bundle up a bit more than usual. I'm not a big fan of the cold weather and I am only starting to get into winter fashions since I try to stick to summer clothes as long as possible.. but I'm starting to realize now that I need to stay warm! I'm not good out in the cold like I used to be!
Today I wore:
My Peacoat: This coat is so warm and cozy and peacoats have been in style for the past couple of winters. They really are classic so this would be an excellent investment for anybodys wardrobe.
My Skinny Jeans: These skinny jeans from American Eagle fit amazingly.. I think American Eagle have the best jeans.. They last for a very long time and they are super comfy
Thermal: This thermal is like a t-shirt for the winter- It's the perfect thing for me to wear during this time of year- I don't like getting overheated, I just feel gross getting to warm so this keep me the perfect temperature.
Bracelet: This bracelet adds a little bit of sparkle to a casual outfit.
Moccasins: I try to stay bare feet as long as possible so the fur in these moccasins keeps my feet warm in the cold weather.
Loop Scarf: This scarf makes adjusting scarfs so easy. When I try to wear scarves I have a hard time making them look the way I want so I find the loop scarf makes the scarf fall in place easily.
Nail Polish: Russian Navy-OPI- This nail polish is one of my top 3 favorites. It's the perfect for the winter
Perfume: Juicy Couture- Peace, Love and Juicy- I don't own this perfume but everytime I see it in a store I go up and smell it. It has a woodsy smell that is nice for winter but it also has a floral smell which keeps me thinking about summer.
So this is my first OOTD.. I hope you guys like this!
xox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment