Monday, November 15, 2010

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since my last post but I have just been swamped with an insane amount of homework!.. And a trip home which was a lot of fun and a nice break!~
My little blurb for today will be about one of my favorite perfumes I own. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy is a very sweet perfume so it's right up my alley. It is described as:

"an enticing scent of wild berries and mandarins, honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. To round it out, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline add just the right touch of sweetness".

It also gives a list of all the notes in the fragrance. I did not think this perfume had so much flower in it because usually I don't gravitate towards flowery perfumes but here I am talking about Viva La Juicy.

I think I'm so in love scent because I can mostly smell the caramel and vanilla. The cute packaging is also a plus. I love the gemstone cover and the giant pink bow. It's quite glamorous.

Overall this perfume is a 10 out of 10 for me. I love everything about it.

Talk to you guys soon,
xox

Song of the day: Enchanted- Taylor Swift
Nail polish of the day: Teal The Cows Come Home-OPI with Nicole....Spotted!-Nicole by OPI
Perfume of the day: Viva La Juicy-Juicy Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment